We've helped thousands of patients find freedom from glasses and contact lenses by having refractive surgery. If you are interested in finding out if you are a candidate please call 661.833.4040 to schedule a free Lasik consultation. If now is not the right time for Lasik, contact lenses can help many people avoid the hassle of glasses. There are some simple things you can do to be a successful contact lens wearer and enjoy many years of clear, safe vision.
- Follow the daily wear schedule as instructed by your doctor
- Don't sleep in the lenses unless approved by your doctor
- Wash your hands before handling your lenses
- Don't rinse or store in water and don't rinse them with saliva
- Use fresh contact lens solution every day
- Rinse and allow your contact lens case to dry ever day
- Remove your contacts before swimming or using hot tubs