Tips for your Appointment:
- Let our office know what your appointment is for.
- Bring the contact information of your pediatrician.
- If you have a particular question (crossing, squinting, drifting of the eyes...) please take some pictures at home and bring them with you.
- If this is your child's first eye visit, try to do a "practice" visit at home.
- Expect your visit to be 2 hours, sometimes kids just need some extra time.
- Bring a snack and toys for your kids this might help comfort them.
Suggestions for a "Practice" visit
- Have your child cover one eye at a time at home.
- Have your child "check your eyes."