IMPORTANT REMINDERS BEFORE YOUR SURGERY
- Bring your eye drops to all your pre and post surgery appointments
- We operate at Millennium Surgery Center at 34th and San Dimas (click the picture for more info)
- The typical day of surgery is roughly 4 hours: 2 hours pre, 1 hour in surgery, 1 hour recovery
- You will NEED a driver to and from the surgery center
- We see most of our post-operative patients the day after surgery. Time will be given at Millennium.
- No eating after midnight the night before your surgery. That include NO COFFEE in the morning.